Hot news in Nigeria
President Goodluck Jonathan, Tuesday, accused the Kano State Governor, Rabiu Kwakwanso, of improper use of the state’s local government funds since assuming office.
Corpses of those perished would be released to their families after identification, FCT minister said.
On Tuesday, April 15, President Goodluck Jonathan paid a visit to the Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Samuel Odulana, on the occasion of his centenary birthday celebration.
Security officials have confirmed the abduction of at least 100 female students in Borno State. The girls, final year students of the Government Girls Secondary School Chibok, Chibok Local Government Area of the state, were kidnapped from their school on Monday night.
Nigerian superstar singer, Darey Art Alade is the king of R&B. Or so he believes. In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, Dareyrevealed his thoughts that he is the king of RnB music in Nigeria and not Banky W. When asked if he feels any competition between himself and Banky W knowing that they are both called Nigeria's king of RnB, Darey replied;
The Federal Government is to settle the hospital bills of victims of Monday’s bomb blast in Nyanya, the Director-General, National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Mohammad Sani-Sidi, has said.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Tuesday April 15, 2014, arraigned one Adagun Moshood Olalekan before Justice O. A Taiwo of the Lagos High Court, Igbosere, on a 17-count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretence and possession of fraudulent documents. Olalekan pleaded not guilty to the charges.
The Christian Association of Nigeria urged the members of the National Conference to drop the current presidential system of government and get it replaced with parliamentary system.
Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain have been reported to be facing substantial punishments from European football governing body, UEFA, for failing to comply with the Financial Fair Play (FFP) rules.
Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Aminu Tambuwal, on Tuesday offered to donate blood to victims of Monday’s bomb attack, which claimed over 89 lives in Nyanya, an Abuja satellite area in the Federal Capital Territory.
If you think that the National Conference consists of “sleepy old men” who have nothing to offer, you will have to think again. Yadoma Bukar Mandara from Borno state would definitely break the stereotype of a typical Confab member.
"I Saw Over 500 Bodies, Will The Authorities Ever Reveal True Numbers Of Casualties?" - Abuja Bombing Survivors Share Experience
Survivors narrate their stories of miraculous escape from the scene of the massive explosion at the crowded Nyanya Bus Terminus in Abuja.
- Kano Rally: Jonathan Attacks Kwankwanso, Accuses Governor Of Maladministration 23:00
- No Mass Burial For Victims Of Nyanya Explosion
- CHARITY: US Navy Donates Materials Worth N416m To Nigeria 22:25
- Boko Haram ‘Will Not Stop Nigeria From Moving’ – Jonathan 22:17
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Eating Eggs 22:11
- ASK NAIJ: How I Stopped Being Gay - True Life Story By Naij.com Reader 22:05
- Jonathan Pays Tributes To Olubadan At His Centenary Birthday Celebration 21:45
- 17-Yr Old In Coma After Classmates Pulled His Testicles 21:44
- Golden Eaglets Thrash Pepsi Academy 9-0 21:38
- 'The Explosion Tore My Head, I Managed To Tie It With My Shirt' - Blast Victim Recounts Ordeal 21:27
- Boko Haram ‘Will Not Stop Nigeria From Moving’ – Jonathan
- Nyanya Blast Victim Recounts Ordeal From Hospital Bed
- Police Evacuates Bag Containing 'Suspected Explosives' In Rivers State
- 28-Yr Old Polytechnic Student Killed By Lorry In Osun
- Saraki, Tambuwal Donate Blood For Victims Of Abuja Bomb Blast
- Police, SSS, Army Start Joint Patrol Operations In Rivers
- Fulani Herdsmen Dressed In Army Uniform Killed 10 Villagers In Taraba
- ABUJA BLAST: Baby Survives In Abuja Blast, Reunites With Hospitalised Mother
- NDLEA Nabs Pakistani Student With 25.400kg Of Heroin In Lagos
- 22-Yr Old Man Arraigned For Jail Break
- Kogi House Of Assembly Speaker's Children kidnapped
- US Navy Donates Materials Worth N416m To 3 Nigerian Charity Organizations
- Irish Boy In Coma After Prank Goes Bad
- PHOTOS: Nigerians Protest Mistreatment By Malaysian Police And Nigerian Embassy Officials
- Ghanaian Priest Would Ask Pope Fracis To Call T. B. Joshua To Order
- Airline Shares XXX PHOTO Of A Model Jet In A Woman’s Privates